Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza, your uniquely-local shopping and dining destination. The Plaza provides over 15,000 homes with a convenient center for business, events, and community. We are building our own little "town," where people can find what they need and enjoy life without having to leave the neighborhood.
Brookswood Meadow Plaza is located at the corner of Brookswood Boulevard and Amber Meadow Drive, nestled among the neighborhoods of the beautiful south Bend, Oregon area. We are less than a mile south of Elk Meadow Elementary School and one mile north of Baker Road, at the base of Bend Area Transit's Brookswood Route 2.
Walk, bike, ride or drive on over and enjoy all Brookswood Meadow Plaza has to offer! Your source for community fun is Brookswood Meadow Plaza!
- Tuesdays - 6:00pm: Free Health Classes @ 2ChirosMission Chiropractic
- Wednesdays - 4:00pm to close: Kids Eat Free @ La Rosa
- 4:00pm: Storytime by the Fireplace & Family Friday Free Sampling til 6pm @ C.E. Lovejoy's Market
- Tuesday 8/4 - 6:00-6:30pm: Free Class "Toxins (How to Avoid Them)" @ 2ChirosMission Chiropractic
- Thursday 8/6
- Saturday 8/8
- Wednesday 8/19 - 6:30-8:00pm: Free Class "Vaccinations" @ 2ChirosMission Chiropractic
- Thursday 8/20- 5:00-8:00pm: Beer Garden & Live Band "Sweet Whisky Lips" @ C.E. Lovejoy's Market
- Tuesday 8/25 - 6:00-6:30pm: Free Class "Thieves of Health" @ 2ChirosMission Chiropractic
- Thursday 8/27 - 5:00-8:00pm: Beer Garden & Open Mic @ C.E. Lovejoy's
- Friday 8/28 - 8:00am: Brookswood Blvd. Volunteer Clean Up Event @ Brookswood & Lodgebole, SBNA
- Saturday 8/29 - 7:00-8:30pm: NWGeo Leave No Trace Ethics Presentation @ The Offices@Brookswood
- Thursday 9/3 - 5:00-8:00pm: FINAL Beer Garden & Live Band "Moon Mountain Ramblers" @ C.E. Lovejoy's Market
- Friday 9/4 - 12:00-5:00pm: Red Cross Blood Drive Sponsored by Cascade Custom Pharmacy @ Brookswood Plaza