Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza
Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza! We are your uniquely-local shopping, dining and services destination, proudly providing your neighborhood with a convenient center for business, events, and community. We are located at the corner of Brookswood Boulevard and Amber Meadow Drive, nestled among the neighborhoods of the beautiful south Bend, Oregon area. You will find us less than one mile south of Elk Meadow Elementary School and one mile north of Baker Road, at the base of Bend Area Transit’s Brookswood Route 2. We invite you to walk, bike, ride, or drive over and enjoy all Brookswood Meadow Plaza has to offer during every season!
Click on the individual business logos above to be redirected to their websites for more information about how they can enrich your life with their local products and services. Visit our calendar page for a listing of events here and in the greater Central Oregon community. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Shop, Eat & Have Fun in the Center of Your Community!
Upcoming Highlighted Events (Click links below for details & registration, where required)
Weekly Recurring Events
Mondays – Double Stamp Day at TeaCupFuls
Tuesdays – 10% Military Discount Day – C.E. Lovejoy’s & TeaCupFuls
Wednesdays – 10% Senior Discount Day at C.E. Lovejoy’s (All Day) & Pancake Breakfast Morning at C.E. Lovejoy’s (8-11am)
Saturdays & Sundays – Weekend Sales on Select Items (new each weekend) at C.E. Lovejoy’s & Pancake Breakfast Saturday 8-11am
- Wednesday 3/20 – Spring Begins
- Thursday 3/21 – 6:15pm: Top 10 Essential Oils at Fettle Botanic Bend
- Mon. 3/25 to Fri. 3/29: Bend-La Pine Schools Spring Break
- Saturday 3/23
- Tuesday 3/26 – 6pm: Warrior Horse Paint Party at La Rosa with It’s Just Paint!
- Wednesday 3/27 – 6:15pm: Breathwork with Shannon Fehr at Fettle Botanic Bend
- Saturday 3/30:
- 11am-1pm: Ayurvedic Consultations (Free) at Fettle Botanic Bend
- TedX Bend
- Monday 4/1
- Thursday 4/4 – 6:15pm: Fats, Minerals and Intuitive Nourishment at Fettle Botanic Bend
- Friday 4/5 – 6:15pm: New Moon Red Tent Circle at Fettle Botanic Bend
- Saturday 4/6
- Sunday 4/7 – 3pm: Studio Photo Op at The Dailey Method (Sign up at their front desk!)
- Sunday 4/14 – 4pm: DIY Bath Bombs: Egg Shaped & Herb Dyed at Fettle Botanic Bend
- Saturday 4/13 – 5:15pm: Monthly Dream Circle with Dr. Jennifer Marie Lane at Fettle Botanic Bend
- Monday 4/15 – Tax Day
- Wednesday 4/17 – 7:00pm: Southwest Bend Neighborhood Association General Meeting at Pine Ridge Elementary
- Saturday 4/20
- 1st Day of Passover (Seders on 4/19 & 4/20)
- Earth Day Parade & Bend Marathon
- Sunday 4/21 – Easter
- Sunday 4/28 – 4pm: Sacred Moon Workshop for Young Women (Ages 11-17) at Fettle Botanic Bend