Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza
Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza! We are your uniquely-local shopping, dining and services destination, proudly providing your neighborhood with a convenient center for business, events, and community. We are located at the corner of Brookswood Boulevard and Amber Meadow Drive, nestled among the neighborhoods of the beautiful south Bend, Oregon area. You will find us less than one mile south of Elk Meadow Elementary School and one mile north of Baker Road, at the base of Bend Area Transit’s Brookswood Route 2. We invite you to walk, bike, ride, or drive over and enjoy all Brookswood Meadow Plaza has to offer during every season!
Click on the individual business logos above to be redirected to their websites for more information about how they can enrich your life with their local products and services. Visit our calendar page for a listing of events here and in the greater Central Oregon community. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Shop, Eat & Have Fun in the Center of Your Community!
Upcoming Highlighted Events (Click links below for details & registration, where required)
Weekly Recurring Events, Discounts & Specials
- Tuesdays – 10% Military Discount Day – C.E. Lovejoy’s / Two Fir Tuesday at TeaCupFuls (2-24oz. Bubble Tea’s for $10)
Wednesdays – 10% Senior Discount Day at C.E. Lovejoy’s (All Day) / Pancake Breakfast Morning at C.E. Lovejoy’s (7:30-10am) / 10% Military Discount Day at TeaCupFuls
- Thursdays – Thirsty Thursday at TeaCupFuls (Upgrade to a 24oz Drink for Free!)
- Fridays – Fri-Yay at TeaCupFuls (Any 16oz Loana’s Favorite Drinks for $3)
- Saturdays – Pancake Breakfast Saturday 7:30-10am at C.E. Lovejoy’s
- Saturday 1/18 – 5pm: Manifest 2020 Vision Board Workshop at The Peoples Apothecary
- Monday 1/20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service (No School)
- CLOSED: Bend Mail and More, INjoy Spa Salon, La Rosa & TeaCupFuls
- *All Other Businesses are OPEN!*
- 12-1pm: Locals Drop-In Barre Class at The Dailey Method (All Athletic Levels Welcome), Space Limited/Call Studio for Details
- Friday 1/24 – 6pm: Dance – Physical Inquiry at The Peoples Apothecary
- Friday 1/31: Bend-La Pine Schools End of Semester (No School)
- Sunday 2/2 (Groundhog Day) – 3:30pm: The Big Game!
- Tuesday 2/4 – 6pm: Women’s Red Moon Medicine Drum Making Sisterhood Gathering at The Peoples Apothecary
- Saturday 2/8 – 5:30pm: Adaptogens: Managing Stress With Herbal Allies at The Peoples Apothecary
- Wednesday 2/12 – 12-4pm: Botanical Henna Art with Jasmine at The Peoples Apothecary
- Thu. 2/13-Sun. 2/16: Bend Winterfest
- Friday 2/14: Valentine’s Day
- Monday 2/17: President’s Day
- Saturday, 2/29 – 11am-1pm: Stride Canine Rehabilitation & Fitness Center Public Grand Opening Event!! *Meet the Doctors & staff, Door prizes and promotional discounts!, Enjoy snacks & drinks, Tour the facility, Discover the benefits of canine rehabilitation, Behind the scenes look at their hydrotherapy unit, Q&A sessions at each of their departments, Street Dog Hero Adoption Event*
- Sunday 3/8 – 3:30pm: Daylight Savings Time Begins
- Tuesday 3/17: St. Patrick’s Day
- Thursday 3/19: Spring Begins
- Mon. 3/23-Fri. 3/27: Bend-La Pine Schools Spring Break
- Friday 2/14: Valentine’s Day