Welcome to Brookswood Meadow Plaza, your uniquely-local shopping and dining destination. The Plaza provides over 15,000 homes with a convenient center for business, events, and community. We are building our own little "town," where people can find what they need and enjoy life without having to leave the neighborhood.
Brookswood Meadow Plaza is located at the corner of Brookswood Boulevard and Amber Meadow Drive, nestled among the neighborhoods of the beautiful south Bend, Oregon area. We are less than a mile south of Elk Meadow Elementary School and one mile north of Baker Road, at the base of Bend Area Transit's Brookswood Route 2.
Walk, bike, ride or drive on over and enjoy all Brookswood Meadow Plaza has to offer! Your source for community fun is Brookswood Meadow Plaza!
- Tuesdays - 6:00pm: Free Health Classes @ 2ChirosMission Chiropractic
- Wednesdays - 4:00pm to close: Kids Eat Free @ La Rosa
- Thursdays - 4:00pm to close: Thirsty Thursday Specials @ Local Slice
- Fridays - 4:00pm: Storytime by the Fireplace & Family Friday Free Sampling til 6pm @ C.E. Lovejoy's Market
- Saturdays - 4:00-6:00pm: Signature Saturdays Sampling @ C.E. Lovejoy's Market
- Tuesday 12/1 - INjoy Spa Salon opens!
- Sunday 12/6 - Monday 12/14 - Happy Hanukkah!
- Tuesday 12/8 - 6:00-6:30pm: Free Class "Don't Blow That Disc" @ Pangea Chiropractic
- Saturday 12/12 - 4:00-7:00pm: Lovejoy's Holiday Party Event & Pictures with Santa!! @ C.E. Lovejoy's
- Tuesday 12/15 - 6:00-6:30pm: Free Class "Chiropractic Philosophy & Lifestyle" @ Pangea Chiropractic
- Friday 12/25 - Merry Christmas!