Welcome to “Event Central” for the 1st Annual Brookswood Big Block Bash (B4)! You are personally invited to attend (and bring your family and friends) to this first of its kind event in the south Bend area, on Sunday, September 25th from 1:00 – 6:00pm. It’s an old-fashioned block party with a modern flare.
There will be something for everyone, including:
- 5 different Live Music features on the River Rim Coffeehouse “stage”
- BBQs by C.E. Lovejoy’s Brookswood Market and River Rim Coffeehouse
- Craft and Artists booths around the Plaza (including hair feathers, neighborhood art, pet apparel & face painting)
- Kids’ activities and an open Toddles playground!
- Extended, outdoor Beer & Wine garden on the Plaza at River Rim Coffeehouse
- Open doors at Snap Fitness for all to workout for FREE from 1-6pm & exclusive membership specials!
- Beer & wine sampling inside C.E. Lovejoy’s (including Deschutes Brewery’s Jubelale), cake, ice cream and coffee too!
- Visit the event’s Facebook Page for updates as we get them: Brookswood Big Block Bash – Facebook
For more information about participating as a musician, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a local craftsperson or artist and would like to display your items on event day, email email@example.com or call 541-306-1636. There’s still time to sign up to participate (& booth space is FREE). Neighborhood Associations, Homeowner’s Associations, Schools and PTA & PTO Groups are also invited to have a booth for your organizations.
The fun will happen rain or shine with events moving indoors if needed, so mark your calendar now to keep that weekend open for some down home community fun! By the neighborhoods, for the neighborhoods. . . you won’t want to miss this one!